jamiesagerhall

jamiesagerhall

Sharp Objects
Gillian Flynn
Epilogue: The Dark Duet (The Dark Duet, #2.5)
C.J. Roberts
Jordyn (A Daemon Hunter Novel, #1)
Tiffany King
Sins & Needles - Karina Halle A book like this...I feel like nothing I could write would do it justice. The flow of the book is perfect. Not so slow that I lose interest and not so fast that I feel like it was rushed (where sometimes you feel like more development would have been a good thing). I love that I get a good clear picture of the characters and their personalities and what motivates them to do what they do. Which is why I loved Ellie so much in spite of the things she has done/does throughout the book. The backstory is revealed piece by piece throughout the book which I loved because it felt like it kept the mystery going throughout.Sins & Needles is everything I could ever want in a book. A smokin hot tattoo artist. Crime. Mystery. Sizzling love scenes (I mean, whoa...). There were so many twists and turns and surprises. Plus an ending that I did NOT see coming. I feel like this book has something for everyone and I REALLY highly recommend it. A fantastic read that will leave you wanting more!