jamiesagerhall

jamiesagerhall

Sharp Objects
Gillian Flynn
Epilogue: The Dark Duet (The Dark Duet, #2.5)
C.J. Roberts
Jordyn (A Daemon Hunter Novel, #1)
Tiffany King
Into the Hollow - Karina Halle If you've gotten this far in the series, you already know that Karina is a fabulous writer. This series has definitely become my new favorite book series (edging out the Delirium series by Lauren Oliver). Yeah, I love it *that* much.For Into the Hollow, I was nervous that I wouldn't like the shift from ghosts/demons to the urban legend thing, but Karina did a great job making it just as scary as all of the ones before. I love how the book shifts back and forth from romance to comedy to horror. She does a fantastic job keeping me on the edge of my seat and interested in every part of the book. I don't find myself getting bored as I often do when reading (I tend to have a short attention span when I'm reading on a device where I can also access Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest). And, I LOVED Dex in this book. So much. I wanted to reach in and bitch slap Perry so many times... The chemistry and relationship between Dex and Perry has built up so much that I felt like I was going to explode all through the book. Some of the scenes were so hot I was afraid my Kindle might catch on fire. I'm so anxious for Come Alive (Book #7)!!!